Are you looking for your next Salesforce Solution Architect role, in a fun, collaborative environment
Well look no further my friend, you have landed in the right place! Here at Solution Junkies, we aren’t your typical consultancy. We are Salesforce Obsessed and with that comes the obsession with finding solutions to our client’s most complex problems, and we enjoy doing it!
We believe in the importance of delivering the best possible solution for our client, that they are absolutely over the moon with, and equally the importance of the wellbeing of our employees and co-workers. Why not work a job that you enjoy in a company that you love? (Not just saying this, we have evidence!)
So what will you be doing with us?
We are looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect who will…..
- Be responsible for providing end to end solutions using Salesforce and Salesforce products
- Mentor the Salesforce team
- Guide the customer and the team to implement robust and scalable solution models
- Implement cost effective and efficient tools and techniques
- Lead Salesforce architecture and technical team; design, create and enhance application architecture and assist the client to shape their architectural vision and roadmap plan
- Design and instruct the solution framework to the Salesforce development team
- Create POCs for the client to help them understand the proposed solution and also drive the solution meetings with Customers
- Understand the User Stories and provide accurate work load estimates
- Work in a consultative fashion to improve communication, collaboration, and alignment amongst teams inside and outside of the organization
- Stay current on Salesforce releases, new features, product roadmaps
What we’re looking for….
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of APEX, LWC, Aura and VisualForce
- 5+ years of experience with full Salesforce implementation (any cloud)
- Deep understanding of LWC, VisualForce, Apex, SOQL, SOSL, SOAP/REST Web Services
- Platform Development 1 , Salesforce Administrator , Salesforce App Builder Certified
- Good oral and written communication skills in English
An advantage if you have:
- Knowledge in SQL, PL/SQL , Java, C++
- Knowledge or certifications on Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant, Platform
- Experience in working in SCRUM Team
- Good understanding of Agile Methodologies
Are you as excited as we are by this role? Don’t wait another second and apply today! Any questions at all, please get in touch!
We can’t wait to hear from you!