Are you looking for your next Salesforce Developer role, in a fun, collaborative environment?
Well look no further my friend, you have landed in the right place! Here at Solution Junkies, we aren’t your typical consultancy. We are Salesforce Obsessed and with that comes the obsession with finding solutions to our client’s most complex problems, and we enjoy doing it!
So what will you be doing with us?
We are looking for a Salesforce Developer Consultant who will…..
- Meet with project managers to determine CRM needs
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Design, code, and implement Salesforce applications
- Create timelines and development goals
- Test the stability and functionality of the application
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs
- Write documents and provide technical training for staff
- Maintain the security and integrity of the application software
What we’re looking for….
- Experience in Salesforce CRM app development with strong expertise in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Force.com at an enterprise level of complexity.
- Experience with SFDC Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, User Security Models, Page Layouts, Email Services, Dashboards, Tasks, and Events.
- Experience with Lightning Components, Design System, APEX Classes, Process Builder, Triggers, Visualforce, Approval Processes, Aura, and Flow.
- Expert knowledge of Object-Oriented programming.
- Experience with database design concepts and use of SOQL, SOSL, and SQL.
- Experience with Salesforce API and Web Services (REST/SOAP/Bulk).
- Experience with environment management, release management, code versioning, deployment methodologies, and CI/CD tools.
- Experience leading activities on structured team development projects.
- Strong communication skills with both technical and non-technical clients.
- Ability to select, adapt, and effectively use a variety of programming methods and practice Agile software development methodologies.
- Ability to recognize and recommend needed changes in user and operations procedures including participation in code reviews.
- 25 days annual leave + public holidays
- Volunteer Days
- Employee Wellbeing Programme
- Healthcare & Life Insurance
- Social Events and Outings
- Remote Working
- Flexible Working
- A fun team to work with😃
Are you as excited as we are by this role? Don’t wait another second and apply today! Please send your CV via email to: email@example.com and reference “Salesforce Developer” in the subject line. Any questions at all, don’t hesitate to get in touch also!
We can’t wait to hear from you!