Maggie’s Cancer Centres, a renowned charity in the UK, offers free support and information to people affected by cancer. With 27 centres across the UK and a range of online tools, Maggie’s provides comprehensive assistance, from managing treatment side effects to addressing financial concerns.
Maggie’s faced several challenges in enhancing their operational efficiency and data management:
- Operational Efficiency: The need to reduce manual tasks and streamline systems across the organisation.
- Data Management: Improving data capture and processing for more effective service delivery.
- Impact Understanding: A desire to measure their impact more accurately to inform future investments and strategy in cancer care.
To address these challenges, Maggie’s partnered with Solution Junkies for a Salesforce implementation that included Salesforce Platform, Service Cloud, Quip, and Pardot. This partnership was not merely about technology implementation but also involved a deep understanding of Maggie’s unique needs and processes.
“Solution Junkies didn’t just implement systems; they became true partners, understanding our business and suggesting process improvements.”
Operations Director, Maggie’s
Implementation and Results:
The collaboration led to significant improvements in various aspects of Maggie’s operations:
- Increased Efficiency: Automated processes reduced manual workloads, allowing staff to focus more on direct support for service users.
- Enhanced Data Management: Improved data capturing and processing capabilities, enabling data-driven decision-making and strategy formulation.
- Impact Analysis: Better understanding of the impact made on service users, informing future investments and advocacy efforts in cancer care.
“With Solution Junkies, we’ve gained the ability to access more data and insights, significantly enhancing our research capabilities.”
Quality and Evidence Researcher, Maggie’s
The partnership between Maggie’s Cancer Centres and Solution Junkies, facilitated by a comprehensive Salesforce implementation, has not only streamlined processes but also empowered the organisation to make a greater impact in the lives of those affected by cancer. This transformation marks a significant step forward in Maggie’s journey towards more effective and data-driven cancer support services.